Mobile technologies and innovations for health
M-Health Congress 2019 is an event designed to bring together different digital healthcare specialists for further development of the industry. The congress will gather representatives of public health, governments, investors, M-Health gadget and software developers to discuss current problems of the industry and ways to address them.
Goal: creating a general strategy of the M-Health market development to improve the quality of care through effective customer support.
Within the M-Health 2019 conference, experts will discuss:
- Development of mobile healthcare in Russia: predictions for 2019, world m-Health market innovations.
- A review of digital technologies that will help to make remote medical care accessible and establish a network of clinics: AI in healthcare.
- Cloud services for medical institutions and patients. Medical data protection.
- Personal remote patient monitoring with and without gadgets.
- Biomedicine trends: predictions for the future.
- Case studies of successful companies.
Join and be the first to find out what awaits healthcare in the nearest future!