On April 3, NEWSROOM (3-A Poklonnaya str., building 4) will host the annual congress dedicated to healthcare technological innovations – M-Health Congress. The event will include a panel discussion titled “Telemedicine today: legislative aspects”.
• Alexandra Orekhovich: Head of the Regulation of new non-financial markets at IIDF.
• Sergey Morozov: Head of the state medical academy Scientific and Practical Center of Medical Radiology of the Moscow City Health Department.
• Anna Fofanova: Head of retail at Mobile Medical Technologies LLC.
• Alexander Konstantinov: СЕО at ONDOC.
A moderator of the panel discussion will be Mikhail Varyushin, Senior Lawyer in M&A and Corporate Law practices at a law office Aronov & Partners.
1. Piecemeal reforms: what subordinate acts should be adopted?
2. Telemedicine within the law: how do businesses adapt to new requirements?
3. Offers to regulators: what has a lawmaker forgotten and not foreseen?
Register to the event in order to listen to expert opinions regarding these issues. Tickets are available on the official website.