Russia is moving towards the digitalization of healthcare both technologically (Mobile doctor, Doc+, Medme), and legislatively (federal law on telemedicine that came into effect on January 1, 2018). In which directions will telemedicine be developing further?
To investigate the details, a panel discussion “Main trends in digital healthcare” will take place at M-Health Congress on April 3. Key topics include:
• the most appealing segments: standpoint of investors and developers;
• integration of the national telemedicine in the global eco-environment;
• will Russia become a leader in one of the digital healthcare sectors?;
• venture funds, national development institutions, individual players: telemedicine investor’s profile;
• blockchain projects in healthcare and fundraising methods (ICO vs venture).
The following experts will participate in the discussion:
• Evgeny Paperny – head of the Health project at Mail.Ru Group;
• Artem Koltsov – chairman of the Expert council for digital economy and blockchain technologies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
• Ilya Slutsky – managing partner at Medme;
• Albert Murtazin – head of the telemedicine platform Mobile Doctor.
Moderator of the discussion is the managing partner of RMI Partners Maxim Gorbachev.