On April 3, Asad Yusufov, co-chairman of the All-Russian public organization Health workers advocacy union will speak at the Moscow conference of the M-Health Congress. The topic of his presentation is Personal data protection in medical organizations.
• Concept and characteristics of personal data;
• Composition and content of personal data in medical organizations;
• Operators and subjects of personal data, their rights and responsibilities;
• Legal protection of personal data;
• Accountability for non-compliance with the requirements.
Asad Yusufov is a co-chairman of the All-Russian public organization Health workers advocacy union, senior managing partner at the law office Zolotoe Sechenie.
To listen to the speaker register to the conference.