Within the business program M-Health Congress 2016 in Moscow on April 28, 2016 Maria Dokshina, Boomstarter’s Executive director, will present his report on efficient ways to receive funding on medical research.
In her report, the speaker will answer on the following questions:
- What does crowdfunding mean, and why the modern world requires it?
- What are the prospects of crowdfuding in medical projects?
- What are specific features of crowdfunding and why it should be used?
- What does crowdfunding give besides funding?
- How to make a good project? (Writing a text for crowdfunding project, project video address role, motivation).
- What shouldn’t authors do on the crowdfunding platform while launching?
- How can the crowd-project influence on receiving additional funding?
Maria will also present interesting cases and the best projects, discuss with the audience innovative crowdfunding ideas for medical research.
She is a specialist in fundraising, crowdsourcing and crowdfunding. Maria is an author of numerous seminars on the organization and fundraising for NGOs and entrepreneurs.
Boomstarter is the crowdfunding platform attracted funding in creative, technical and other projects with the clearly determined final target. For 4 years Boomstarter has attracted almost 40 thousand sponsors, funded 270 author projects with 40.5 thousand rubles. In 2012 the company won in the “best socially important startup" nomination and received the "Startup of a Year” reward from the HSE NRU Business incubator.
The moto of the company is as follows: “We work on the following principle – it is more worthwhile to teach someone to do something, than to do something for them. People can do everything by themselves. Due to this idea, we differ from other platforms in Russia. To make a successful project one should work on it along with Boomstarter only within two months”.
M-Health Congress 2016 is the conference on innovations in the field of medicine and health care.
April 28, 2016, Moscow, M-Health Congress 2016.
Register to participate!