On April 3, Moscow will host the fourth annual international M Health Congress 2018.
The event is dedicated to the development of mobile medicine and innovative technologies in the field of healthcare. The conference participants are entrepreneurs, representatives of health authorities, managers of IT companies, investors and developers of mobile devices in the medical field.
The event includes a conference and an exhibition area.
The event will feature experts who develop mobile medical devices, specialize in legislative regulation of the industry and directly introduce mobile technologies in the healthcare sector.
Key topics of the reports:
- forecasts for the Russian mobile medicine development in 2018;
- biomedicine trends: biopharmaceuticals, nanomedicine market, biocompatible materials, cultivation of artificial cells;
- telemedicine technologies and their regulatory support;
- semantic technologies in medicine;
- overview of technologies that help to make remote medical care available;
- protection of medical data;
- personal healthcare assistant.
The conference attendees will be able not only to take part in the discussion of digital medicine, but also to get acquainted with its novelties. Within the exhibition area, industry companies will present the latest developments of the industry: technologies, software and smart devices.
The organizer of the event is Smile-Expo. For 12 years the company has held business forums, exhibitions and congresses in many countries of Europe, CIS and Asia.