March 5, M-Health Congress will feature a panel discussion on the topic: AI in life science.
Discussion participants will talk about the future of artificial intelligence in the healthcare sector and its challenges. Experts will discuss the possibility for applying AI technologies in Russia’s modern telemedicine. Besides, specialists will reveal the best practices in this area.
Key points of the panel discussion:
- review of the global medicine market;
- core trends;
- main barriers;
- modern development of artificial intelligence in Russian healthcare.
The discussion will be moderated by Aleksandr Gusev, Candidate of Technical Sciences. He is a member of the Expert Council of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation on the use of information and communication technologies in the healthcare system. Along with the partner, Aleksandr founded K-MIS, a company engaged in the automation of clinics and other health facilities.
The panel discussion will also involve:
- George Fomichev: Founder and CEO of Endurance high-tech startup. The company designs and sells laser cutters, engravers, and robotic devices. Over three years, its specialists have developed a robotic waiter, a telepresence tool, and Selfiebot – a robotic stand for smartphones and tablets;
- Sergey Sorokin: CEO at Interlogic. The expert has been focusing on IT solutions for healthcare over ten years. His company is developing a platform called Botkin.AI. It is designed for detecting diseases using artificial intelligence;
- Natalya Tarsia: Deputy CEO at the National Engineering Corporation. She specializes in business development and smart medicine.