On March 5, the fifth M-Health Congress will feature a panel discussion on the topic: Remote monitoring of chronic patients and remote rehabilitation.
Its participants will talk about:
- the application of devices connected to the Internet of Things in healthcare;
- monitoring of environment due to a smart home system;
- register of devices to control health condition;
- modern inpatient in the home.
Panel discussion participants
The panel discussion will be moderated by Irina Kargalskaya, Co-chairman of the Patient-Centered Telemedicine Committee of the Russian Patients Association. The expert is the head of the Melanoma Patients Russia community, which members assist interested people in prevention, diagnostics, and skin cancer treatment issues.
The panel discussion will also involve:
- Boris Zingerman: member of the ICT expert board at the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation. He is the Team Leader of Electronic Health Record at this board. The expert has been focusing on health informational support for three decades. He has been developing telemedicine services since 2008. Boris Zingerman has designed Russia’s first national standard called Electronic Health Record;
- Svetlana Volovets: MD, Ph.D., Honored Doctor, Director of Shvetsova Scientific Centre of Medical and Social Rehabilitation for Disabled People. She has been engaged in the social sector of Moscow over 30 years;
- Pavel Vorobiev: professor, advisor to the governor of the Oryol Region. He has 38 years of experience in medicine;
- Igor Shaderkin: head of the eHealth laboratory at the Digital Medicine Institute of Sechenov University;
- Lyudmila Kondrashova: chairman at Nephro-Liga aimed at improving the quality of life of patients with kidney diseases;
- Maxim Gorbachev: managing partner at RMI Partners, a venture company that invests in the development of innovative pharmaceutical goods and medical technologies.