Telemedicine is the modern medicine field, used mobile devices, computer and telecommunication technologies for real-time connecting of medical staff between each other and with patients. This technology allows to conduct remote diagnostics, treatment, advice and education.
Digital medicine is applied almost in all traditional healthcare areas.
The main advantages:
- allows to provide medical services in outlands districts where patients have no possibility to contact experienced single-discipline professionals;
- gives a possibility to conduct qualified diagnostics and remote health condition monitoring;
- essentially reduces treatment expenses.
Oleg Kazankov, experienced doctor, Deputy Department Head of State Organization "Scientific Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after Academician Kulakov» Russian Ministry of Health, will tell about telemedicine possibilities and its successful practical application at the M-Health Congress.
The speaker will report on the topic: Telemedicine in Gynecology and Perinatology
While his presentation, the experienced professional will bring up the following issues:
- Telemedicine practical application in patients’ diagnostics.
- Organization of remote education and advanced training in first-aid dressing for sea floating craft staff.
- Conducting of continuous medical education and skills exchange with colleagues from other countries of the world through modern technologies.
- How innovative technologies development helps to get quality education.
M-Health Congress is the annual large-scale event, dedicated to medicine and healthcare innovations.