On April 3, 2018, Moscow will host the fourth conference on mobile technologies in medicine M-Health Congress.
The event will be attended by doctors, researchers, startups, software and device developers, entrepreneurs, and all those interested in the development of digital medicine.
In 2017, the market of mobile medicine in Russia amounted to 3% of the global volume. The country also ranked No.6 as for the profits from sales of medical devices. The reasons and conditions for rapid growth of the industry will be covered by the participants of M-Health Congress.
Key topics of the reports:
- overview of innovative M-Health-developments;
- advantages of telemedicine in diagnostics and treatment;
- artificial intelligence and blockchain in medicine;
- legislation regulating modern medicine;
- best practices of well-known companies on the M-Health technologies implementation;
- prospects for the development of biomedicine.
In addition to the conference, the event will feature an exhibition area with modern mobile medical devices. All guests can get acquainted with the presented devices and test them.