The M-Health Congress, which will be held in the Moscow conference center NEWSROOM on April 3, will feature the panel discussion on the Main trends in digital healthcare. Alexandr Gusev, Deputy Director for Development at Integrated Medical Information Systems (K-MIS), will be one of the participants of the discussion.
The speaker is to cover following issues:
• Effective investment in digital healthcare.
• Attractive niches for developers, blockchain projects and ICOs.
• The main industry investors: the state, industrial players or venture funds?
• Digital health care industry in Russia and in the world.
• Artificial intelligence in health care.
PhD in Technical Sciences, Alexandr Gusev is a member of the Expert Council of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, has written more than 130 scientific works on the creation and implementation of medical information systems.
Register to the M-Health Congress to listen to all the speakers.